The Howell/De Rosa Family

The Howell/De Rosa Family
San Francisco 2010

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The last laugh

So far I am enjoying having some time off.  Although, like I said before, my husband is also unemployed and has a tendency to get on my nerves (I'm sure that I DO NOT get on his! Sarcasm) it can be a little hectic sometimes.  I have been doing some much needed deep cleaning around the house, and  watching a LOT of movies and TV. My husband has found a show that he loves- MONK.  It's a show about a detective from San Francisco who is OCD.  Some how he (my husband) thinks he is MONK. Which is really funny, because Monk is a germaphobe.  My husband is a plumber.  If he was a germaphobe he would have had a break down by now!!  When anyone but him loads the dishwasher, he complains that it wasn't done right. So guess what?  We let him load the dishwasher.  When he complains that no one but him loads the dishwasher, we have to remind him that he's the only that does it properly, so he gets to do it ALL the time.   Pretty soon he'll be the only one doing laundry and vacuuming as well.  Then I will HAVE to get a job- I'll be bored to death with nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment